In previous times, sending files with extension such as APK, Doc was impossible on WhatsApp as we could only share images, audios and videos but with time, WhatsApp made available, the feature of being able to send documents. Other file extensions like Zip, and APK were still not included in the upgrade, hence, we couldn’t share them UNTIL SOME MINUTES AGO. Simple and easy, this is not one of those rename and send tutorials, here you get to send your stuff without hassles.
Introduction To GB WhatsApp (Culled From Quora)
GB WhatsApp is the modded version of WhatsApp. The developer make edits in the original WhatsApp version to add some extra features into GB WhatsApp.
GB WhatsApp is safer and trustworthy. Your messages are properly end to end encrypted.
These additional features and security in GB WhatsApp make it special from the original version of WhatsApp
Extra features in GB whatsapp
* The possibility of faking your last seen
*Extended privacy options
* The possibility to distinguish between collective messages and regular
* Possibility to know who has visited your profile or become connected
* Possibility of a lock for Watts in August password
* The possibility of sending video size 50 MB instead of 16 MB
* The possibility of sending an audio clip size up for 100 MB instead of 16 MB
* The possibility of sending 90 image at once
* The possibility of pressure on the links without storing the message sender or the number of the owner
* Counter statistics for groups
* View the media without loading
* The possibility to hide the name and the date when copying two or more
* Ability to copy status
* The possibility of changing the program format, and change the program icon and notices
* The possibility of sending images with high accuracy
* Possibility to stop receiving calls from anyone you want to, or for everyone
* The ability to display messages anybody group is separately from the rest of the members Messages
* The program sends you an alert if your friend has changed his own image
* And many more features added overtime.
Ability to send every file format is a feature of its updated version
Back to the tutorial now,
How To Send APK, Zip And Every Other File Extensions On WhatsApp
1. Download and install the latest version of GB WhatsApp. Click HERE to download to your Android device.
2. Open chat and tap the attach file icon by the top corner or just before camera icon, by the text input field.
3. Tap Document.
4. Tap Browse other docs to browse specifically folders where you want to share file from.
5. Browse and select a file, confirm prompt by tapping SEND.
There you go… Enjoy!